Beginners Combo Set G Base A Base C Medium Right Hand Flutes.
These 3 flutes are the best combination you can get for a journey from a beginner to a professional. This combo consists of G natural Base which is perfect for highly professional and concert purposes, A natural base and C Natural Medium which are best for those who want to play Indian classical music
1. G Natural Base Bansuri Flute (Size approx. 25 inches)- When the upper three holes are covered by finger it’s the Indian G natural scale. Keynote of D natural according to the western style playing when all six holes are covered.
2. A Natural Base Bansuri (sized : 23 inches approx ) is a professional quality medium Bansuri. When the upper three holes are coverd by finger its the Indian A natural base scale. key note of E natural according to the western style playing when all six holes are covered.
3. C Natural Medium Bansuri Flute (Size approx. 19.5 inches)- When the upper three holes are covered by finger, it's the Indian C natural medium scale. Keynote of G natural according to the western style playing. (When all the six holes are covered).
Generic name: Bansuri Flute
Manufacture: Punam Flutes
Country of origin: INDIA
a. For customization request, I have made a special instructions box in which the customer can ask for engraving and threading.
b. Engraving: We do this handwritten and the limit to that is dependent on our handwriting. By default, Om and Subhash are already written on the flute but the customer can get it changed and it has to be a pre-paid order and there is no exchange or return after the engraving as we cannot sell this flute to someone else.
c. Threading: Traditionally we have threads tied at both the ends of the flute and in the middle, to protect the flute from wear & tear and also to retain the natural sound of the Bansuri. At Punam Flutes we offer you an option to customize the colour of the threads binding on the flute.
1) While you choose your flute, , we have put up a picture with flute of 15 colours of threads and the customer can choose any 2 colours from these options. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page. Our recommendation will be for you to choose one light and one dark colour, which adds a beautiful and organic look to your Bansuri. If any customer does not choose a colour, then by default we give them maroon and orange colors on the flute.
2) We have 40 different combinations of threads for our customers. You can choose one style per flute or have all your flutes with the same combination. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page. The shade of the actual thread might differ a little from the picture.
C Natural Medium Bansuri Flute (Right Hand)19.5 inches (49.6 CM)
G Natural Base flute Bansuri (Right Hand) 25.65 inches (65.15CM)
A Natural Base Bansuri Flute (Right Hand) 22.8 inches (58 cm)
C Natural Medium Bansuri Flute (Left Hand) 19.5 inches(49.6 cm)
G Natural Base (Left Hand) Bansuri Flute 25.65 inches(65.15cm)
A Natural Base Bansuri Flute (Left Hand) 22.8 inches (58 cm)
Beginners Combo Set G Base and C Medium Left Hand Flutes
Combo Set A Natural Base and C Natural Medium Right Hand Flutes
Combo Set G Natural Base A Natural Base and C Natural Medium Left Hand Flutes