1. For customization request, we have made a special instruction box in which the customer can ask for engraving & threading. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page.
2. Engraving: By default, the words - OM (ॐ) and “Subhash” are already engraved on the flute. However the customer can get it changed and it will be handwritten to the best of our capabilities, handwriting style & limitations. .
Any other special request for engraving a particular letter or word is chargeable and there is no exchange or return on the flute after the engraving as this Bansuri cannot be sold to another customer.
3. Threading: Traditionally we have threads tied at both the ends of the flute and in the middle, to protect the flute from wear & tear and also to retain the natural sound of the Bansuri. At Punam Flutes we offer you an option to customize the colour of the threads binding on the flute.
a) While you choose your flute, , we have put up a picture with flute of 15 colours of threads and the customer can choose any 2 colours from these options. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page. Our recommendation will be for you to choose one light and one dark colour, which adds a beautiful and organic look to your Bansuri. If any customer does not choose a colour, then by default we give them maroon and orange colors on the flute.
b) We have 40 different combinations of threads for our customers. You can choose one style per flute or have all your flutes with the same combination. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page. The shade of the actual thread might differ a little from the picture.
For 40 different combinations of threads Click here
1) The number of Bansuri case with your order is always one. Although the size of the Bansuri case will depend on the number of flutes you have ordered. The case will be big enough to accommodate all the Bansuri/flutes in your order.
2) In terms of appearance, the actual product may vary slightly from the picture of the Bansuri on the website. The length and Diameter also may be variable, even if they are the actual photographs of the flute. We do not add any special effects to the photographs of the Bansuri, however a photograph can never do justice to the real product. Please feel free to speak to us and we will guide you if you have any doubts.