You will have to pay for 8 Carnatic flutes and other 4 will be free along with a soft case to accommodate these Flutes.
The south Indian Carnatic flutes included
1) A sharp ( Shruti 6.5 )
2) B natural ( Shruti 7 )
3) C natural ( Shruti 1 )
4) C sharp ( Shruti 1.5)
5) D natural ( Shruti 2 )
6) D sharp ( Shruti 2.5 )
7) E natural ( Shruti 3 )
8) F natural ( Shruti 4 )
9) F sharp small ( Shruti 4.5 )
10) G natural small ( Shruti 5 )
11) G sharp small ( Shruti 5.5 )
12) A natural small ( Shruti 6 )
Country of Origin - India ( Indigenous handmade musical Instrument Bansuri flute)
Generic name: Not available
Manufacture: Punam Flutes
Country of origin: India
a. For customization request, I have made a special instructions box in which the customer can ask for engraving and threading.
b. Engraving: We do this handwritten and the limit to that is dependent on our handwriting. By default, Om and Subhash are already written on the flute but the customer can get it changed and it has to be a pre-paid order and there is no exchange or return after the engraving as we cannot sell this flute to someone else.
c. Threading: Traditionally we have threads tied at both the ends of the flute and in the middle, to protect the flute from wear & tear and also to retain the natural sound of the Bansuri. At Punam Flutes we offer you an option to customize the colour of the threads binding on the flute.
1) While you choose your flute, , we have put up a picture with flute of 15 colours of threads and the customer can choose any 2 colours from these options. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page. Our recommendation will be for you to choose one light and one dark colour, which adds a beautiful and organic look to your Bansuri. If any customer does not choose a colour, then by default we give them maroon and orange colors on the flute.
2) We have 40 different combinations of threads for our customers. You can choose one style per flute or have all your flutes with the same combination. This can be done in the customization box before the payment page. The shade of the actual thread might differ a little from the picture.
For 40 different combinations of threads Click here